Limited ReleaseProcore Sync is currently in limited release. Only a subset of customers maintain access to the application.
To upload files from your local computer to the Documents tool in Procore using Procore Sync.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore Sync must be installed on a system running Microsoft Windows 7 or newer. It is NOT supported on the Mac OS X operating system or iOS and Android mobile devices.
- The Windows operating system has certain limitations for file names that could prevent files from successfully uploading:
- A file path limitation of 260 characters. See How do I resolve a "Path too long" error in Procore Sync?
- Filenames cannot contain forTenderden characters (e.g. < > : " / \ | ? * ) . See Why are some files missing after downloading from Procore Sync?
- Procore Sync cannot upload individual files that are more than 5GB in size.
- Open the synced folder titled "Procore" in your computer's file browser.
- Navigate to the folder you want to upload files to.
- Drag and drop the files from your computer into the folder.
Note: The files will be automatically uploaded to Procore in the project and folder specified.