In Procore, there are four (4) statuses that you can assign to a change event. Your company's Procore Administrator also has the ability to configure custom statuses that are unique to your company's Procore account. To learn how to configure custom statuses for change events, see Customise Change Event Statuses.
The table below details the different statuses that are available in Procore by default for change events.
- This indicates the change event is open and Procore users are actively managing items (such as budget modifications, Potential Variations (PCOs), and Request for Quotes (RFQs) associated with the event.
- This is Procore's default status when you create a new change event.
- This indicates the change event and all related items (such as RFQs and variations) are complete.
- This indicates the change event is pending approval.
- This indicates no change resulted from the change event.
- It is recommended that you choose this status instead of deleting the change event. This ensures the system keeps a record in the Change Events register page for future reference.
- To view voided events, select Void or All (Include Void) from the Add Filters menu on the Change Events list page.