NoteThe information in this FAQ applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
How do I add a team member to a Contract Room?
Owner and Vendor contacts can be added on the Teams tab of the Contract Room.
- To add contacts to the Owner Team for a Contract Room, see Add Owner Team Contacts to the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials.
- To add vendor contacts to the Vendor Team for a Contract Room, see Add Vendor Team Contacts to the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials.
What is the Vendor Team and what do they have access to?
The Vendor Team is the group of individuals from an outside vendor who are associated with a Contract Room.
The Vendor Team has the ability to:
- Submit change orders.
- Submit invoices.
- Send messages to the Owner Team.
The Vendor Team will receive email notifications when:
- The status of an invoice or change order is updated.
- The Owner Team sends a message through the contract room.
- A member of the Owner Team adds an invoice or change order.
How do I share or unshare a contract?
What emails are sent for the Contract Room?
The Owner Team will receive email notifications when:
- A member of the Vendor Team submits an invoice or change order.
- A member of the Vendor Team revises an invoice or change order.
- A member of the Vendor Team sends a message through the Contract Room.
- A member of the Owner Team approves or rejects an invoice or change order.
Why can't I edit an approved contract?
If your organization has the 'Contract Approvals' feature enabled, you may be unable to edit or attach additional documents to finalized contracts. If you see the error message 'Contracts cannot be edited after they are approved', your organization does not allow contracts to be edited after they have gone through an approval workflow.
If you need to edit an approved contract, you might consider the following options:
- Contact Procore Support at email@example.com.
- Reach out to your Procore point of contact directly.
- Communicate with a Company Admin within your organization.