To add a location to a photo on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos tool.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- In the Album , Timeline , or Feed view, locate the photo you want to add a location to.
- Tap the photo.
- Tap the Location and select the location you want to associate with the photo.
- Optional: Tap the sub location you want to add.
- Tap Done.