Set Up a Daily Reminder for Timesheets (Android)
To set up a daily reminder to complete your timesheet on an Android mobile device.
To help you keep on top of your time tracking on a project, you can set up a daily reminder on their mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Configure the project's Timesheets tool. See Best Practices For Configuring Timesheets.
- Enable push notifications on your mobile device. See Manage Push Notification Settings.
Enable Daily Reminders for Timesheets on Your Mobile Device
- Under Notifications, tap Preferences.
- Next to Timesheets, tap the toggle to the ON position.
- To turn daily reminders OFF on days you don't work, you must tap the toggle to the OFF position.
- Tap the calendar and select the time of day. Select the Hour, Minute and choose between AM or PM.