To create a timesheet by replicating data from a previous timesheet you created from your Android mobile device.
When you are entering data for a timesheet, you may want to copy or clone the timesheet from the previous entry you created. For example, you could save time by copying the previous timesheet's information if the same site team is performing work for the same shift they completed the day before.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can still Add Employees to the new timesheet.
- You can still Bulk Time Entry information for all employees on the timesheet.
- You can only copy over the data from the previous timesheet you entered.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool on your Android mobile device.
- Tap the date to access the calendar and select the day to which you want to copy an existing timesheet to.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Create New .
- Tap Copy Previous Timesheet.
- Tap Add Employee to include additional employees that were not selected on the previous timesheet.
- Tap Bulk Time Entry to apply the same information to all workers on the Timesheet.
- Tap Add Line to create extra line items on a user's timecard entry.
- Tap to edit any of the following fields:
- An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- Optional fields can be enabled or disabled in the Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Classification: Tap to select the employee classification from the drop-down menu associated with the time entry.
- Sub Job: Tap to select the sub job associated with the time entry.
- *Cost Code: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- Location: Tap to select from the drop-down menu the location where the work was performed by that user.
- *Start Time: Select the time the user began working.
- *Stop Time: Select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Lunch Time: Select from the drop-down menu the amount of time taken for a lunch break. Select from the following options:
- The amount of time selected will be subtracted from the Total Time.
- This field will only be available if Start Time and Stop Time is enabled.
- 0 min (Default)
- 30 min
- 45 min
- 60 min
- Time Type: Select from the drop-down menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can add custom time types to this list. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap to enter additional comments that will show in the timecard entry.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Submit.