To create a site team using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Labourers on worksites are managed into groups called site teams so they can be more easily programd, dispatched and organised on worksites. Each site team consists of workers who perform one or more scope of work (e.g. a site team of concrete workers) and is lead by a Site team Lead or Foreman, who is responsible for the site team’s work.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- ‘Standard’ or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Site teams tool.
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Navigate to the project's Site teams tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the Create icon.
- Tap Create Site team.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- Site team Name: Tap to enter a name for the site team.
- Site team Lead: Tap the field to navigate to a list of team members from which you can select the site team's lead.
Note: Crews will only show in the 'My Site teams' view if you are selected as the Site team Lead of those site teams.
- Site team Members: Tap the field to navigate to a list of team members from which you can add to the site team.
- Tap Save.