To disable push notifications for the Drawings tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- If you subscribed yourself to the Drawings register, 'Read Only' level permission and above on the Drawings tool.
- If you were added by another user, 'Admin' permission on the Drawings tool.
- Navigate to Settings in the toolbar tab on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap Change Push Notification Settings.
- Tap the Drawings Published toggle to 'OFF' (shown below).
Note: This action will disable push notifications for all Drawings registers. To remove push notifications for a specific Drawings register, navigate to the Drawings tool on Procore's web application to unsubscribe from a Drawings register. See Unsubscribe from the Drawings Register.