To scan a website or location QR code within the Photos tool camera on iOS.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the project's Photos tool.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool on an iOS device.
- Point the camera at a Quick Response (QR) code to scan it (see example QR code below).
The Procore app will scan the code and display a link to the content.
- Tap the link below the QR code on your screen to navigate to the content in your device's web browser.
- Optional: If the QR code is associated with a location on the project, the following actions are available:
Note: You can only view the items that you have permissions to view in Procore.
- Tap an item to view its details.
- Tap View More under a tool section to view all items for the tool.
- Users with the appropriate permissions can create or add items for the following tools:
- Photos - see Add Photos to a Location (iOS)
- Defect List - see Create a Defect List Item from Locations (iOS)
- Incidents - see Create an Incident from Locations (iOS)
- Inspections - see Create an Inspection from Locations (iOS)
- Observations - see Create an Observation from Locations (iOS)
- RFIs - see Create an RFI from Locations (iOS)