Send Photos from the Photos tool to the Site Diary (iOS)
To send photos from the Photos tool to the Site Diary on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Photos AND Site Diary tools.
- Additional Information:
- When you send photos from the Photos tool to the Site Diary tool, the sent images will appear in the selected day's Photos Register.
- Navigate to the project's Photos tool in the Procore app using an iOS mobile device.
- In the Album view, tap the album that contains the photo(s) you want to add to the Site Diary.
- Tap Select.
Note: This allows you to begin your selection.
- Tap the photos you want to add to the Site Diary.
Note: A blue checkmark appears over each photo you select.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap Add to Site Diary.
- Tap Register Date if you want to change the date of the log where you are adding the photo(s).
- Tap Done to save the date.
- Tap Save.
Note: The selected photos will appear in the selected day's photos register in the Site Diary tool.