Search and Filter the Defect List (iOS)
Also available on
To search for and filter items in the Defect List tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Defect List tool.
- Additional Information:
- Any search or filter parameters that you applied will remain until you reset them.
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Defect List tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Follow the steps below:
To Search the Defect List
- Tap the Search icon.
- Enter a keyword or phrase into the search bar.
Note: The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
- Tap an item to view its details.
To Filter the Defect List
- Tap the Filter icon.
- Tap the filters you want to apply from the following list:
- Assignee Response
- Created By
- Defect Item Manager
- Assignee's Company
- Final Approver
- Due Date
- Tap Apply.
Note: This reveals a list of items that match the applied filters.
- To reset the filters:
- Tap Filter.
- Tap Reset All Filters.
- Tap Apply.