To create a timesheet using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Additional Information:
This action can be performed in offline mode (i.e. when an active network connection is not available on your mobile device). Tasks performed in offline mode will be synced with Procore once a network connection has been reestablished.
- Configure the project's Timesheets tool. See Best Practices For Configuring Timesheets.
- Navigate to the Timesheets tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap Create New .
- Tap Create New Timesheet.
- Tap Site Teams or Employees.
- Tap the site teams and employees that you want to create a timesheet for. See Add Employees to a Timesheet (iOS).
- To appear in this list, the person must be added to a Directory and a checkmark must appear in the 'Is Employee of <Your Company>' box on their profile. For more information on how to check for this setting in a user's profile, see Edit a User Account in the Project Directory.
- Employees who are only entered in the Company Directory can be selected if the 'Can Company Employees be Tracked on all Projects?' setting is enabled. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- With the setting "Employees Can Be Tracked On All Projects" enabled, you must have at least 'Read Only' permissions on the Company Directory tool to see all employees and workers.
- To select a site team, a site team must first be created in the Site Teams tool. See Create a Site Team.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the Date field and choose the date that you want to create a timesheet for.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Add Line next to the site team member of employee name to enter the desired information into the timesheet.
- Tap any of the following fields to modify the information for each site team member or employee:
- Required fields are indicated by an asterisk (*).
- Optional fields can be enabled or disabled in the Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Classification: Select from the drop-down menu the employee classification associated with the time entry.
- Sub Job: Select from the drop-down menu the sub job associated with the time entry.
- Cost Code*: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- Location: Select from the drop-down menu the location where the work was performed by that user.
- Start Time*: Select the time the user began working.
- Stop Time*: Select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Lunch Time: Select from the drop-down menu the amount of time taken for a lunch break. Select from the following options:
- The amount of time selected will be subtracted from the Total Time.
- This field will only be available if Start Time and Stop Time is enabled.
- 0 min (Default)
- 30 min
- 45 min
- 60 min
- Time Type: Select from the drop-down menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can add custom time types to this list. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap the field to enter additional comments that will show in the timecard entry.
- Tap Apply.
- Choose one of the following:
- Tap Submit.
- Tap Submit and Add Quantities. See Add Quantities to a Timesheet (iOS).
- Tap Submit.