Admin: Create Configurable Fieldsets & Custom Fields for the Equipment Register in Site Diary
This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Released: March 6, 2023
Create Configurable Fieldsets & Custom Fields for the Equipment Register
Procore has added the ability to create custom fields and fieldsets in the Company level Admin tool for the Equipment Register in a project's Site Diary tool. These custom fields and fieldsets function like other fields in Procore and can be included in reports in the Company and Project level Reports tools. See Create New Custom Fields.
Users with 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool can create custom fields from either the Custom Fields tab or from within a configurable fieldset (new or existing) from the Fieldsets tab in the Site Diary's tool settings pages in the Company level Admin tool. Custom fields need to be added to a configurable fieldset in order to be used on one or more projects. See Create New Configurable Fieldsets and Edit Configurable Fieldsets.
- Custom fields must have unique names.
- An Site Diary fieldset can have a maximum of 10 custom fields.
- Only one Equipment Register fieldset can be configured on each project.
- Custom fields can be removed from configurable fieldsets, but this does not remove the data associated with that field. See Remove Custom Fields from Configurable Fieldsets.
- Custom fields are available via Procore's API (Read/Write) and custom reporting at the Company and Project level.
- What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
- What are custom sections and which Procore tools support them?
- What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact email@example.com.