To delete a budget view.
In Procore, a budget view is a visual layout for your budget data. Using Procore's budget view feature in the Company Admin tool (see Set up a New Budget View), you can create customised views of your construction project's budget. You can also use one of the default budget view templates that are available by default. If you decide you no longer want to use a budget view on your projects, it can be permanently deleted using the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the company's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- This action permanently deletes the view.
- The view is permanently removed from any projects it is assigned to.
- Any budget snapshots associated with the view are also permanently deleted.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under "Tool Settings," click Budget.
- Locate the view to delete in the list.
- Click the 'x' next to the desired view.
The 'Please Confirm' message appears to alert you that the delete action cannot be undone. In addition, any snapshots associated with the view is also deleted.
- Click Delete.
The system permanently deletes the budget view and removes the view from all of your company's Procore projects.