Add a Project Register to a Company Level Equipment Entry
NoteThe Equipment tool was developed specifically for use by Procore customers in Australia and New Zealand. For documentation, visit the Company Level Equipment page and Project Level Equipment page on the Australia (English) instance of the Procore Support Site.
To add project register information to company-owned equipment in the company’s Equipment tool.
In Procore, the Company Equipment registry contains the list of all company-owned equipment. You can record an equipment's Arrival Date, Induction Number and Project Status at the Company level and then allocate the equipment to a project. This allows site teams to quickly view and take action for equipment that has already been dispatched on site.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the company's Equipment tool.
- Additional Information:
- Adding Project Register information overrides the normal induction process performed on a mobile device. See Add Company Equipment Entries (iOS) for more information on the induction process.
- You can add any induction information to the Attachments sections of the equipment item's General Details and Maintenance Records tabs.
- Navigate to the company's Equipment tool.
- Locate the equipment entry to work with. See Search and Filter Company Level Equipment Entries.
- Click the Edit button next to the entry.
- Click the Project Registers tab.
- Enter the following information:
- Project: Select from the drop-down menu the project where the equipment item is currently located.
- Induction #: Enter the item's induction number.
- Arrival Date: Enter the date the equipment will arrive on site.
- Removal Date: Enter the date the equipment was removed from the site.
- This field should be left blank if the equipment is still on site.
- Entering a removal date will remove the equipment from the site.
- When a removal date is entered, the Current Project will return to unassigned in the Company registry and will update the respective information on the project.
- The equipment will be removed from the project's Equipment list on a mobile device.
- Status: Select from the drop-down menu the project status for the equipment item.
- Created By: This field populates with the user who added the Project Register information.
- Click Save to add the project register to your equipment item.