To add project register information to company-owned equipment in the company’s Equipment tool.
In Procore, the Company Equipment registry contains the list of all company-owned equipment. You can record an equipment's Arrival Date, Induction Number and Project Status at the Company level and then allocate the equipment to a project. This allows site teams to quickly view and take action for equipment that has already been dispatched on site.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the company's Equipment tool.
- Additional Information:
- Adding Project Register information overrides the normal induction process performed on a mobile device. See Add Company Equipment Entries (iOS) for more information on the induction process.
- You can add any induction information to the Attachments sections of the equipment item's General Details and Maintenance Records tabs.
- Navigate to the company's Equipment tool.
- Locate the equipment entry to work with. See Search and Filter Company Level Equipment Entries.
- Click the Edit button next to the entry.
- Click the Project Registers tab.
- Enter the following information:
- Project: Select from the drop-down menu the project where the equipment item is currently located.
- Induction #: Enter the item's induction number.
- Arrival Date: Enter the date the equipment will arrive on site.
- Removal Date: Enter the date the equipment was removed from the site.
- This field should be left blank if the equipment is still on site.
- Entering a removal date will remove the equipment from the site.
- When a removal date is entered, the Current Project will return to unassigned in the Company registry and will update the respective information on the project.
- The equipment will be removed from the project's Equipment list on a mobile device.
- Status: Select from the drop-down menu the project status for the equipment item.
- Created By: This field populates with the user who added the Project Register information.
- Click Save to add the project register to your equipment item.