Delete a Company Level Equipment Entry
NoteThe Equipment tool was developed specifically for use by Procore customers in Australia and New Zealand. For documentation, visit the Company Level Equipment page and Project Level Equipment page on the Australia (English) instance of the Procore Support Site.
To delete a Company level equipment entry.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To delete any equipment entry, 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Equipment tool.
- To delete an equipment entry you created, 'Standard' level permission or higher on the company's Equipment tool.
- Navigate to the company's Equipment tool.
- Click View or Edit next to the plant entry you want to delete.
- Click the trash can icon in the top right corner.
Note: Quickly click Undo in the "Equipment Deleted" banner if you want to retrieve the equipment entry.