NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We're building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for Workday®, QuickBooks® Online, Yardi Voyager®, Xero™, CMiC, NetSuite®, MRI Platform X®, Acumatica Cloud ERP, and MYOB Advanced Construction only.
To view documentation for a Procore-supported ERP integration that is not yet part of the new experience, please see ERP Integrations and select the tile for your ERP system.
If you previously sent a Sub Job to the ERP Integrations tool and it was rejected by your company's designated accounting approver, the accountant will typically include a reason when performing the rejection. The rejected Sub Job is then removed from the ERP Integrations tool. After correcting the Sub Job issue(s), use the steps below to re-send the Sub Job to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by the accounting approver. After acceptance, the system will export the Sub Job to the integrated ERP system.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- The maximum character length for a Sub Job ID is 30 characters.
- If you are unsure about what Sub Jobs are synced, you can View a List of Synced Sub Jobs.
- Not all ERP integrations support syncing Sub Jobs. Additional considerations, limitations, or requirements may apply depending on the ERP system your account is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
This reveals the Admin page.
- Under Project Settings, click Sub Jobs.
This reveals the Sub Jobs page.
- Locate the desired Sub Job in the list.
- If you want to change the name of a Sub Job, double-click the desired Sub Job in the list. Then type a new name over the existing one.
- Then click View.
- If the Sub Job is in the 'Approved' status, click Resend to ERP.
Note: If this button is greyed out and unavailable, it is most likely because the Sub Job has not been approved. Hover your mouse cursor over the tooltip for more information.
The system sends the Sub Job to the Company level ERP Integrations tool and the icon at the top of the page changes to BLUE. See What do the ERP icons mean?