NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We're building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for Workday®, QuickBooks® Online, Yardi Voyager®, Xero™, CMiC, NetSuite®, MRI Platform X®, Acumatica Cloud ERP, and MYOB Advanced Construction only.
To view documentation for a Procore-supported ERP integration that is not yet part of the new experience, please see ERP Integrations and select the tile for your ERP system.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- The maximum character length for a Sub Job ID is 30 characters.
- To view a list of your ERP sub jobs that have been synced with Procore, see View a List of Synced Sub Jobs.
- Not all ERP integrations support syncing Sub Jobs. Additional considerations, limitations, or requirements may apply depending on the ERP system your account is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click Sub Jobs.
- Click View next to the sub job you want to export.
- Ensure that you have added the desired Standard Cost Codes to the Sub Job Cost Codes list. See Add Cost Codes to a Sub Job.
- Click Send to ERP.
- Repeat this step for every sub job that you want to send to the ERP Integrations tool.