To grant granular permissions on a company permissions template to allow users assigned to that template to perform specific actions or to view specific information on supported tools.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Permissions tool.
- Additional Information:
- Procore's permission levels (None, Read Only, Standard, and Admin) define what actions users can perform and what information they can view in each Procore tool. See User Permissions Matrix - Web.
- Navigate to the company's Permissions tool.
- Click the Company Permissions Templates tab.
- Click Actions next to the template you want to grant granular permissions for and select Edit Template.
- Select the button in the Read Only or Standard column on the row for the supported tool you want to grant granular permissions for.
TipSee User Permissions Matrix - Web for more information about the different actions that can be performed by users with the permission level you select.
- Click the expand or collapse icon to open or close the granular permissions menu for each supported tool.
Note: This icon only displays when Read Only or Standard is selected.
- Mark the 'Turn ALL ON' tickbox to enable all of a supported tool's granular permissions on the permissions template.
Note: This tickbox name changes to 'Turn ALL OFF' if all of a supported tool's granular permissions are enabled.
Mark the tickbox for each granular permission you want to enable on the permissions template for one or more of the available tools. See Which Procore tools support granular permissions?
- Click Save.