To edit an existing action plan in the project's Action Plans tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Action Plans tool.
- Navigate to the project's Action Plans tool.
- If the action plan is in 'View' mode:
- Click View next to the action plan you want to edit.
- Click Edit on the action plan page.
WarningIf the action plan you want to edit already has signatures added for one or more Action Plan Approvers or Completed Action Plan Receivers, the 'Delete Signature' window displays. Note: Once these signatures are deleted, they cannot be recovered. Click Delete to remove these signatures and to continue editing the action plan.
- If the action plan is in 'Edit' mode:
- Click Edit next to the action plan you want to edit.
- Edit the 'General Information' and 'Sections and Items' as needed. See Create an Action Plan for more information on the fields you can edit.
- To rearrange sections or items:
- Hover your cursor over the beginning of the row with the section or item you want to move.
- Click and hold the vertical grip (⋮⋮) icon that displays and drag and drop the row to move it up or down in the table's order.
- To delete a section or item:
- Hover your cursor over the end of the row with the section or item you want to delete and click the icon that displays.
- In the 'Delete Section' or 'Delete Item' window, click Delete.
- Click Done to save your edits to the action plan.
NoteClicking Done shifts the action plan into 'View' mode where it can be approved and performed.