To create and email a tendering report to yourself.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Additional Information:
- The Tendering Report is only available from the Overview tab.
- If you have your tender package set to "Blind Tendering," then you must wait until the tendering due date has passed in order to email yourself the tender package. To learn more about blind tendering, see Configure Advanced Settings: Tendering.
- Navigate to your project's Tendering tool.
- Open the tender package you want to create a report for.
- Click the Overview tab.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon at the top of the page.
- Click Email Tendering Report.
Procore will email you a zip file with a single PDF that contains tender package details, tender list table and every tender sheet. All attachments to the tender sheet will appear as individual file folders.