To create and email a bidding report to yourself.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Tendering tool.
- Additional Information:
- The Bidding Report is only available from the Overview tab.
- If you have your tender package set to "Blind Tendering," then you must wait until the tendering due date has passed in order to email yourself the tender package. To learn more about blind tendering, see Configure Advanced Settings: Tendering.
- Navigate to your project's Tendering tool.
- Click View next to the tender package you want to create a report for.
- In the Overview tab, click the vertical ellipsis at the top of the page.
- In the drop-down menu, click Email Bidding Report.
Procore will email you a zip file with a single PDF that contains bid package details, bid list table, and every bid sheet. All attachments to the bid sheet will appear as individual file folders. For an example of the bid report that will be sent to your email, see here.