To configure the advanced settings for your project's Tendering tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you attach a folder that contains all of the tender documents, a zip file will be attached to the email that contains the contents of the folder.
- Navigate to your project's Tendering tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click the setting to configure in the right sidebar.
Tender Package Default Settings
- Click Tendering Configuration.
- Include Tender Docs in Tender Package Invitations by Default: Check this box if you want to include a link to zipped Tender Documents in tender package invitation emails.
- Enable Blind Tendering By Default: Check this box if you would like to enable blind tendering by default. (i.e. You do not want to see any tender amounts until the due date in order to protect against tender biases from affecting your decision process.)
- Default Bid Package Accounting Method: Set the accounting method for your project's bid packages. To learn more, see How do I set the accounting method for a contract?
- Enable Non-Itemized Tendering By Default: Check or uncheck the option to enable Non-Itemized tender, which changes Tendering from the line item specific Tendering to one lump sum. (Note: This option is only available if 'Amount Based' is selected as the accounting method.)
- Accept Post Due Date Tender Submissions By Default: Check this box if you would like to allow users to submit tender submissions after the specified due date by default.
- Enable Tender Countdown Email Reminders By Default: Check this box if you would like Procore to send countdown email reminders every day to subcontractors who were invited to tender but have not yet submitted a tender. However, after you click the checkbox, you can specify when the reminder emails will begin (based upon the number of days prior to the actual due date.)
- Enable tenderers to add additional line items to their Tender Sheets: Check this box to allow your tenderers to add additional cost codes to their tender submission.
- Click Update.
- Click Permissions Table.
- Set each user's permission for the Tendering tool according to your preferences.
- No Access
- For a list of what users can do at each permission level in Tendering, see the Permissions Matrix.
- In the example screenshot below, the user has 'Admin' level permissions.