Configure the ERP Budget Export Settings for Sage 300 CRE®
ImportantThese configuration settings are only available when your Procore company account is set up to use the Company level ERP Integrations tool with Sage 300 CRE®.
To configure the export settings for a project that will sync its budget data with the Procore + Sage 300 CRE® connector.
For companies using the ERP Integrations tool to sync data between Procore and Sage 300 CRE®, you can specify several configuration settings for the export process using the controls in a project's Budget tool on the ERP Settings page.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Budget tool.
- Enable the ERP Integrations tool on the company's Procore account. See Request to Enable ERP Integrations for Sage 300 CRE®.
- Integrate your company's Procore account with Sage 300 CRE®. See Sage 300 CRE®: Setup Guide.
- Add the Sage 300 CRE® Job to your company's ERP Integrations tool. See Add a Sage 300 CRE® Job to Create a Procore Project.
- Ensure the project's cost codes are updated with the synced job in Sage 300 CRE®. See Update Project Cost Codes for Export to Sage 300 CRE®.
- Ensure the Budget tool has been added to Procore's Project Tools menu. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- Navigate to the project's Budget tool.
- Click Configure Settings.
- Click ERP Settings.
- Under ERP Budget Export Settings, set your configuration preferences as follows:
- Export Forecast Amounts
Place a checkmark in this box to export any updated forecast values for all of the budget line items on the project. Remove a checkmark to omit forecast values from the export process.
- Default ERP Budget View
Select one of your company's budget views from the list box. Your budget view selection must contain the 'Forecast to Complete' column. See Use the 'Forecast to Complete' Feature. The budget view you select here will export the 'Forecast to Complete' value and the value in the 'Designated Estimated Cost At Completion Column' that you specify next.
- You can select one (1) ERP budget view per project.
- Your company's Procore Administrator creates budget views and assigns them to projects in your company's Procore account using the Company level Admin tool. See Set up a New Budget View.
- Designated Estimated Cost At Completion Column
Select a column from your ERP budget view. This value will be exported to Sage 300 CRE® every time a user exports a budget from Procore. See Export a Procore Budget to Sage 300 CRE®.
- Export Forecast Amounts
- Click Update.