To enable the Variations tool on a Procore project.
The project's Variations tool in Procore is designed to manage and track variations on a project. Variations track specific details of new work added to the original scope of the project. For more information, see What is a variation?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Admin tool.
- Before enabling the Variations tool on your company's account, ask your company's Procore Administrator to contact your Procore point of contact for more information.
- Navigate to the project on which you want to enable the Variations tool.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Click the Active Tools link in the right pane.
- Place a checkmark in the Variations box.
If you want to change the orders of the tools, click the hamburger (≡) button and use a drag-and-drop operation to move it. Things to keep in mind about these tools:
- Tools at the top of the list will appear on the right.
- Tools on the bottom of the list will appear at the left.
- The first tool will always be Home.
- The last tool will always be Admin
- Click Update.