To export a list of variations from the project's Variations tool.
You can export a list of your project's Head Contract Variations (PCCOs) or Commitment Variations (CCOs) from the Variations tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions and higher on the project's Change Orders tool.
- Supported Export File Formats:
- Comma Separate Values (CSV)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Additional Information:
- The options in the Export menu only export the contents of the active tab.
- The filters and options in effect on the page are applied to the export file.
- Navigate to the project's Variations tool.
- Click the Head Contracts or Commitments tab.
- Add any filters to narrow the data in the list.
- Click a column header to apply the desired sort order on the list.
- Choose one of these options:
- Export > CSV. Exports data to the Comma Separated Values (CSV) format.
- Export > PDF. Exports data to the Portable Document Format (PDF).