Create a Payment Received for a HC/Client Progress Claim with the Client Contracts Tool
Limited ReleaseThe Client Contracts tool is available as a limited release for Procore customers in the United States and Canada who have implemented the Procore for Speciality Contractors point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see What dictionaries and languages are available in the Procore web application?
To create a record of a payment received in Procore.
You can create a payment received record in Procore using the project's Client Contracts tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Client Contracts tool.
- You can only create a payment if the status of the client contract is either in the "Approved" or "Complete" state.
- Navigate to the project's Client Contracts tool.
- Select the client contract that you want to work with.
- Click the Create Payment button.
- Under 'New Payment', complete the following fields:
- Progress Claim
Select a progress claim from the drop-down associate the payment with that progress claim.
Select the date that the payment was received.
- Payment #
Specify the payment number.
- Progress Claim #
Enter the progress claim number for the payment, if applicable.
- Check #
Enter the check number for the payment.
Include any additional notes about the payment.
Enter the amount of the payment that was received.
Include any attachments related to the payment. For example, the check or the progress claim related to the payment.
- Progress Claim
- Click Add. The payment you just created will now be listed in the "Payments Received" section at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save. You will see a list of all payments received, which you can then export to a PDF.
NoteIn the 'General' tab of the client contract, the 'Contract Summary Report' summarises all of the payments received entries for the contract.