- Added Workflow and Approval Process To Progress Claims and Progress Claims (5/11/2015). Users now have a workflow and approval process for Progress Claims and Progress Claims.
- Added Message and Email for Paginated Commitments (4/11/2015). For paginated commitments, exporting the index page to a PDF/CSV will show the user a prompt that reads "This report may take a few minutes to generate. We'll email it to you when it's ready."
Added Ability to Export Progress Claims by Date or Period to CSV File (28/10/2015). Added the ability to export the progress claim by date or period to a CSV file for accounting departments
Added Sage ID of ERP Linked Vendors To Headers and Contact Company Pickers of Commitments (22/10/2015). Added the Sage ID of ERP-linked vendors to the headers and contract company pickers of Commitments in Procore.
Added Committed Costs that are Associated to Sub Jobs to Committed Cost Report (22/10/2015). The Committed Cost report will now display committed costs that are associated to a project's sub jobs if sub jobs is enabled.
Added Sub Jobs To Line Item Adder (10/9/2015)
Implemented the Sub Job picker on the Commitment Schedule of Values.
Added Unit Price and Quantity Information On Unit/Quantity Based Progress Claim/Progress Claim (10/7/2015)
Added Quantity and Unit Price columns to PDF of Progress Claims and/or Progress Claims using the Unit/Quantity based accounting method.
Added Progress Claim Report By Period Or Date Range (24/6/2015)
Added report links on the sidebar of Commitments list page. Can run a report on progress claims by date or period.
Added Pagination to Commitments (6/16/15)
Added pagination for Commitments to make sorting easier for users with a lot of commitments.
Enabled Pagination on Commitments/Summary Page (13/5/2015)
Enabled pagination on the Commitments/Summary page to improve the load time for projects with many commitments and makes navigating commitments easier.
- Added Ability to Manually Re-order Schedule of Values Tables (24/4/2015)
In SOV edit page for Head Contract, Commitments and Variations, Admin users can now manually re-order the SOV line items by dragging them.
- Added Cost Code To Progress Claims In CSV Exports (4/28/15)
Added cost codes to Progress Claims in CSV exports.
- Added Ability To Manually Re-order SOV Line Items (4/24/15)
Added ability to manually re-order SOV line items by dragging and dropping them.
- Commitments List Page Now Contains Contract Company Names (2/2015)
When viewing Commitments list page in detailed view, headers will now contain Contract Company names.
- Progress Claims With Larger Value Than Scheduled Value Now Appears Red (2/15)
When a user enters a progress claim with a value that is larger than the scheduled value, the progress claim will be highlighted in red.
- Implemented validations on Commitment SOV CSV imports for Sage (STO) integrated projects.