In Beta - Early Access DESIGN
The information on this page has been updated for the early access design release of the new Contracts table in the project's Commitments tool. To learn more about the early access design and its features, see Project Financials: New Contracts List in Commitments & Prime Contracts.
You can enable the Payments Issued tab on a purchase order or a subcontract. As shown in the demo below, the controls in this tab give your project users the ability to add new payment line items for a purchase order or a commitment. It also provides a convenient list that summarizes all of the payments issued.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- Add the Invoicing tool to the project. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
BetaUnder the Contracts tab, locate the purchase order or subcontract. Then click Edit.
- Click the Advanced Settings tab.
Note: Advanced Settings may be listed under the More tab.
- Click Edit.
- Under Payment, place a mark in the Enable Payments checkbox.
- Click Save.