In Beta - Early Access DESIGN
The information on this page has been updated for the early access design release of the new Contracts table in the project's Commitments tool. To learn more about the early access design and its features, see Project Financials: New Contracts List in Commitments & Prime Contracts.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To set retainage on a subcontractor invoice, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Commitments tool.
- To release retainage on a subcontractor invoice, Standard' level permissions or higher on the Commitments tool.
NoteTo learn more about releasing retainage on a subcontractor invoice, see Create a Subcontractor Invoice for the Release of Retainage.
- Additional Information:
- To set the same percentage of retention on all line items in the progress claim, enter a value to apply to all line items in the progress claim.
- To release retainage on all line items, enter a value to apply to all line items. This moves the desired percentage from the 'Currently Retained' column to the 'Released This Period' column.
- For customers in Australia , you can also manage withholding using the sliding scale retention feature. To learn more, see What is sliding scale retention?
- Navigate to the project's Commitments tool.
BetaUnder the Contracts tab, locate the purchase order or subcontract. Then click Edit.
- Click the Progress Claims tab.
- Locate the subcontractor progress claim that you want to work with.
- Click the Detail tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Choose one of the following: