To associate a model in Navisworks® with a Procore project.
When you associate a model with a project in Procore, you are able to create and manage issues found in the model and track them in Procore. Resolving these issues helps save you time and money as well as reduces the number of RFIs and change events that your team has to create as the project progresses.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Co-ordination Issues tool on the project you will associate the model with.
- Additional Information:
- A model can only be associated with one Procore project at a time. However, you can associate multiple models with the same project.
- You can reassociate a model with another project if there are no coordination issues associated with that model. To associate a model to another project, you must delete any existing coordination issues. See Reassociate a Model with a Procore Project.
- Open the Navisworks® application on your computer.
- Click the Procore tab to open the Procore plugin.
- Open the model you want to associate with a project.
Note: You will need 'Admin' permissions on the Co-ordination Issues tool for the project you want to associate the model with.
- Click a Procore button (e.g. Issues List, Publish or Settings). The Procore plugin will prompt you to select a project to associate the model with.
- Select the company and project you want to associate with the model.
- Click Submit.