To export a list of coordination issues in Procore's Coordination Issues tool as a CSV, PDF or BCF.
Exporting a list of coordination issues from your project provides a report of the coordination issues along with their general information and snapshot(s).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can search for and filter coordination issues to narrow down the list of coordination issues included in the export. See Search for and Filter Coordination Issues.
- Navigate to the project level Co-ordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
- Optional: Use the search bar or filters to locate the co-ordination issues you want to export.
- Click Export.
- Click CSV, PDF, or BCF to export a list of issues in CSV, PDF or BCF format.
Note: Below is an example of the details included on a PDF export.