Create Site Diary Entries as a Collaborator
To create a site diary entry as an external collaborator in a project's Site Diary tool.
If you are designated as an external collaborator for a project's Site Diary tool in Procore, you will create entries that will later need to be approved by an 'Admin' user.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or 'Standard' on the project's Site Diary tool with the 'Collaborator Entry Only' granular permission enabled on your permissions template.
- Additional Information:
- The granular permission for 'collaborator entry' has to be on a global permission template OR a project permission template before the option is available in the Site Diary configuration settings.
- If you are a collaborator for the project, the following conditions apply:
- You can only see the registers that the project has enabled Collaborator Entry for. This could include the Working Hours, Daily Construction Report, Notes, Visitors and Deliveries registers.
- You can only select your own company or users from your company in the drop-down menus.
- You can only see the entries that you have submitted.
- You can edit or delete your entries until they have been approved.
- Navigate to the Site Diary tool.
- Select the date you want to add entries to.
- Scroll to the applicable diary.
- Fill out the appropriate information for each entry.
Note: See the links below for steps specific to each register type.
- A Site Diary 'Admin' user will need to Approve Site Diary Entries.