Enable Financial Markup on a Funding
Limited ReleaseThe Funding tool is available as a limited release for Procore customers in the United States and Canada who have implemented the Procore for Owners point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see What dictionaries and languages are available in the Procore web application?
To enable Procore's financial markup capabilities on a funding.
You can enable financial markup capabilities on individual fundings. This gives your project user's the ability to apply financial markup to FCOs associated with a commitment as described in Add Financial Markup to Funding Variations.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Funding tool.
- Navigate to your project's Funding tool.
- Locate the contract to work with. Then click its Number link.
- In the contract, click the Advanced Settings tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Under 'Financial Markup Settings', mark the Enable Financial Markup checkbox.
- Click Save.