For Procore Customers in the United States
When your company applies the 'Owners English' or 'Specialty Contractors English' point-of-view dictionary, you'll see different tool names and term changes in the user interface. Learn how to apply the dictionary options.
- To learn the differences: Show/Hide
This table shows the differences in tool names (bold) and terms across the point-of-view dictionaries for Project Financials. These dictionaries are available in US English only. The default dictionary is designed for general contractors, which means that you will need to work with your Procore Administrator at your company and your Procore point of contact to access the other dictionary options.
English (United States) - Default
English (Owner Terminology V2)
English (Speciality Contractor Terminology)
Progress Claiming Progress Claiming Progress Billings Owner-developer Funding Owner-developer Owner/Client Owner/Client HC/Client Head Contract Variation Funding Variation Client Contract Variation Head Contracts Funding Client Contracts Revenue Funding Revenue Subcontract Contract Subcontract Subcontractor Contractor Subcontractor Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV) Contractor Schedule of Values (CSOV) Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV)
To use the Invoicing tool to compile a PDF backup of one or more subcontractor progress claim(s) with any PDF attachments as an progress claim administrator.
An progress claim backup lets you generate a PDF that contains a copy of a subcontractor progress claim. You can also include any PDF attachments from that progress claim. You can also compile backups in bulk. This saves time so you don't have to manually export multiple progress claims or compile downloads into a single PDF. Instead, Procore does the work for you.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- Additional Information:
- You can compile subcontractor progress claim backups only with the Invoicing tool.
- For successful progress claim backups, keep all previously progress claimd billing periods in the 'Billing Periods' table in the Closed status. Never delete a billing period after it's linked to a progress claim. See Edit Billing Periods.
- If you are using the Procore + DocuSign© integration and the signature workflow is complete, all versions of the PDFs will include the DocuSign© version.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Under the Subcontractor tab, place checkmarks in the boxes that correspond to the progress claims that you want to compile the backup for.
- Click Compile Progress Claim Backups.
An alert appears at the top of the page if the compilation is successful.
TipFor successful progress claim backups, keep all previously progress claimd billing periods in the 'Billing Periods' table in the Closed status. Never delete a billing period after it's linked to a progress claim. See Edit Billing Periods.