- How do I add progress claim administrators to Procore?
- Why are progress claim administrator permissions managed in Procore's Contract Management tools?
- Do progress claim administrators need to be granted special access permissions in Procore?
- What can progress claim administrators add or update in Procore?
- Can progress claim administrators designate progress claim contacts?
How do I add progress claim Administrators to Procore?
To add a progress claim administrator:
- A company admin should provide the person with a Procore user account in the Company level Directory tool. See Add a User Account to the Company Directory.
- A company admin or project admin should make sure the user has been added to the Procore project that contains the progress claims they manage. See Add an Existing User to Projects in Your Company's Procore Account.
- A project admin can then grant the progress claim administrator these permissions:
- To administer subcontractor progress claims. 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Commitments tool.
- To administer owner progress claims. 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Head Contracts tool.
NoteTool permissions are allocated on a project-by-project basis. It is recommended that your company manage these permissions with a project permissions template. See Create a Project Permissions Template.
Why are progress claim administrator permissions managed in Procore's Contract Management tools?
Because the Invoicing tool lets users view and access progress claims created in Procore's other contract management tools:
- Subcontractor progress claims are created for commitments, so permissions are managed with the Commitments tool.
- Owner progress claims are created for head contracts, so permissions are managed with the Head Contracts tool.
Do progress claim administrators need to be granted special access to Procore tools?
No. Progress Claim administrators only need permissions for the Project level tools that contain the specific progress claims they manage.
What can progress claim administrators add or update in Procore?
With 'Admin' level permissions, progress claim administrators can perform all available tasks within their accessible tools.
Can progress claim administrators designate progress claim contacts?
Yes. Progress Claim administrators have permission to designate progress claim contacts for subcontractor progress claims on a project's commitments. See How do I designate a user as a progress claim contact?