If you are working with a Prime PCO, you can change the status of an associated Commitment Potential Change Order (CPCO) or update the amount of the CCO line item.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- The Change Events tool MUST be disabled to use these steps.
- Navigate to the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Click View next to the PCO with the linked CCO to edit.
- Click the Schedule of Values tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Status or Commitment Amount columns to edit what is shown there.
- A blue corner indicates you can edit the column inline.
- The Commitment Amount column cannot be edited in the 'Approved' status.
- Click Save.