Legacy ContentThis page details the legacy owner progress claim experience. A modernised experience is also available.
To learn how to edit the 'Configurable PDF' tab for an owner progress claim.
This tutorial shows you how to use the options in the Configurable PDF tab of an owner progress claim. You can use the options in this tab to customise the way line items display on the PDF, such as how you want to group and summarise progress claim line items so they display the way you want before you present the PDF to an owner.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Additional Information:
- If you click the Email Progress Claim button, only the Detail tab PDF of the Progress Claim will be sent to recipients, not the 'Configurable PDF' tab.
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Owner tab.
- Locate the progress claim to work with. Then click its Progress Claim # link.
- Click the Configurable PDF tab.
- Edit the PDF in any of the following ways:
By clicking the arrows, you can expand and collapse the line items to show differing levels of data. To expand, click the arrow illustrated below. To collapse, click the arrow again.
Click the Group drop-down list to the group or subtotal line items by your selection:
- Optional: Sub Job
This option is only available if the sub job feature is active on the project. See Enable Sub Jobs on Projects for WBS and Add 'Sub Job' Segment Items to a Procore Project.
- Cost Code Tier 1. If your cost code structure is tiered, this option groups data by the first tier.
- Cost Code Tier 2. If your cost code structure is tiered, this option groups data by the second tier in your structure.
- Cost Type. This option lets you group data by your company's 'Cost Type' segment. For details, see What are Procore's default cost types?
- Manage Custom Groups. You can click this button to create custom groupings for your configurable PDF. To learn how to manage groups, see Create a Configurable PDF of an Owner Progress Claim.
- Optional: Sub Job