Coming SoonProcore will soon be replacing the 'Cost Code' and 'Cost Type' columns on the Configurable PDF tab with the 'Budget Code' column. The new column appears on the far-left of the Configurable PDF tab under the Add Group drop-down list. This column will NOT be included in the configurable PDF file generated by the Export process.
To export a configurable PDF of an owner progress claim.
A configurable PDF lets you customise the way line items display on a head contract progress claim. With the features in the Configurable PDF tab of a head contract progress claim, you can group and summarise data the way you want before presenting that progress claim to the owner you are billing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Supported File Format:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Navigate to the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Locate the head contract associated with the owner progress claim with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click the Progress Claims tab.
- Locate the owner progress claim with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click Configurable PDF tab.
- Optional: Click Add Group. Then choose from these options:
- Optional: To group the data displaying in the configurable PDF, select one of these options: Sub Job, Cost Code Tier #, or Cost Type.
- Optional: If you want to create a new custom group, do the following:
- Click the Add Group drop-down list.
- Click Manage Custom Groups button at the bottom of the drop-down list.
- Click Add Group and type a name for your group.
- Under your new group name, click Add Item and type a name for your new item.
- Repeat the steps above for all the custom groups and items that you want to create.
- Click Export Configurable PDF. Procore generates an 'Application and Certificate for Payment' in the PDF file format and opens the pages in a separate browser window.
- To save the file to your computer, right-click any page of the file and choose Save As.
- This downloads the PDF file to a location on your computer of your choice. The default download location is determined by your web browser's settings. Typically, this is the Downloads folder.