Limited ReleaseThe Client Contracts tool is available as a limited release for Procore customers in the United States and Canada who have implemented the Procore for Speciality Contractors point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see What dictionaries and languages are available in the Procore web application?
To export a configurable PDF of an HC/Client progress claim.
A configurable PDF lets you customise the way line items are displayed on a HC/client progress claim. With the features in the configurable PDF tab of a progress claim, you can group and summarise data the way you want before presenting it to the head contractor or client you are billing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Client Contracts tool.
- Supported File Format:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Navigate to the project's Client Contracts tool.
- Locate the funding associated with the funding progress claim with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click the Progress Claims tab.
- Locate the funding progress claim with the configurable PDF to export. Then click View.
- Click Configurable PDF tab.
- Optional: Click Add Group. Then choose from these options:
- Optional: To group the data displayed in the configurable PDF, select one of these options: Sub Job, Cost Code Tier # or Cost Type.
- Optional: If you want to create a new custom group, do the following:
- Click the Add Group drop-down list.
- Click Manage Custom Groups button at the bottom of the drop-down list.
- Click Add Group and type a name for your group.
- Under your new group name, click Add Item and type a name for your new item.
- Repeat the steps above for all the custom groups and items that you want to create.
- Click Export Configurable PDF. Procore generates an 'Application and Certificate for Payment' in the PDF file format and opens the pages in a separate browser window.
TipTo save the file to your computer, right-click any page of the file and choose Save As. This downloads the PDF file to a location on the computer of your choice. The default download location is determined by your web browser's settings. Typically, this is the Downloads folder.