(Beta) View a Head Contract's Change History
In BetaThis page details content that is only available to Procore Project Financials users who opt-in to the Beta version release of the Project Financials: Modernised Experience for Head Contracts release.
To view the change history of a head contract.
The Change History tab in a head contract provides a summary of the user-completed actions that have occurred on each head contract in your project. New entries are automatically added when actions take place and entries cannot be modified by Procore users. The log shows the 'Date', 'Action By' (name of user who completed the action) and 'Changed' value that took place as well as the 'From' and 'To' values of the change.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Navigate to the project's Head Contracts tool.
- Locate the head contract to work with. Then click its Number link.
- Click the Change History tab.
- Review the Change History tab. Each line item corresponds to a specific change action and provides these details:
- Date. Shows the date and time of the change.
- Action By. Shows the name of the user who performed the change.
- Changed. Shows what was changed.
- From. Shows the original state of the 'Changed' item.
- To. Shows the new state of the 'Changed' item.