(Beta) View a Head Contract's Variations
To view the variations associated with a head contract.
To navigate to the variations associated with a head contract, click the 'Variations' tab in the contract. The number of sections in this tab corresponds to the number of variation tiers configured for the project's Head Contracts tool. See What are the different variation tier settings in Project Financials?
Available Sections in the Variations Tab
This table shows which variation sections are available in the Variations tab of a head contract.
|Variation Tier||Head Contract Variations
|One (1) Tier|
|Two (2) Tiers|
|Three (3) Tiers|
|These are the available columns in each section's table||Number, Revision, Title, Status, Amount, Date Initiated, Due Date, Review Date, Designated Reviewer, PVs||Number, Revision, Title, Status, Amount, Date Initiated, Due Date Review Date, Designated Reviewer, PVs||Number, Revision, Title, Status, Amount, Program Impact, Date Initiated, Change Reason, VR, HCV, Change Events, Change Event Type|
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Head Contracts tool.
- Additional Information:
- The number of sections in this tab depends on the number of variation tiers configured in the Head Contracts tool.
Depending on the number of variation tiers configured in your environment, you will need to create one (1) or more of the following items for your head contract, in order for Procore to list in the available section.
- Navigate to the project's Head Contracts tool.
- In the contracts table, locate the head contract.
- Click the contract's Number link to open it.
- In the contract, click the Variations tab.
Depending on the number of variation tiers configured in your environment, the 'Variations' tab includes one (1) to three (3) different sections. See Configure the Number of Head Contract Variation Tiers.
- Choose from these options:
- To open a variation, click one of the hyperlinks in the table in the variation section.
- To export a list of the variations, click the PDF or CSV button at the top of the table.