To view a report of all the specifications uploaded to the Specifications tool, separated by set.
Viewing all of your specifications in one place will help you differentiate which spec sections were uploaded into which set, which specifications have revisions and which specifications belong to the most current set.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the Specifications tool.
- Navigate to the project's Specifications tool.
- Under the filter settings in "Specification Reports", click All Revisions.
Note: You will be taken to a page with a register of all of your specifications divided by set and division.
- Click the links of the revision numbers to view that revision.
- Search and filter for specifications using the search and filter boxes in the right pane.
- Export the current list as a PDF or CSV after searching and filtering for a printable, distributable version of the specification you are viewing.
Note: All specifications that apply to the current filters in the report will be exported, not just the spec sections and divisions that appear on the page you're viewing.