Delete a Custom Submittal Report
To delete a custom submittals report using the Project level Submittals tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission to the project's Submittals tool.
- You must have at least one (1) report to delete. See Create a Custom Submittals Report.
- Additional Information:
- Since custom submittal reports are global and appear for all projects, when you delete one from a project, it will also disappear from all other projects associated with your user account.
- Navigate to the project's Submittals tool.
This reveals the Submittals page.
- Click the Configure Settings link.
This reveals the Submittal Settings page.
- In the right-pane, click Custom Reports.
This opens the reports page.
- Locate the desired report in the Custom Reports or My Reports list.
- Click the Delete icon (i.e., this is the RED 'x' on the right side of the table).
- At the 'Are you sure you want to delete the report?' message, click OK.
The system permanently removes the report from the Custom Reports page.