View a T&M Ticket
To view a Daywork Sheet on the Daywork Sheets tool.
Users can follow the steps below to view individual Daywork Sheets.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Daywork Sheets tool.
- Navigate to the Daywork Sheets tool.
- Click View next to the ticket you want to view.
- The following information is viewable on the sheet:
NoteOptional fields may be absent if the creator of the sheet did not complete the fields.
- General Information: Information about the ticket such as the project, location, status and description.
- Labour: The employees who worked or will work on the ticket and their Classification, Time Type and Hours.
- Materials: The materials needed to complete the work, including Description, Unit of measurement and Quantity.
- Equipment: The equipment needed to complete the work, including Description and Quantity of hours.
- Approvals: This includes the 'Company Signature' and 'Customer Signature'.
- Date: If applicable, the date that the ticket was signed by the Company and the Customer.
- Notes: Additional notes have been added to the sheet.
- Attachments: Includes any attachments such as photos, emails, forms or other documents.