To provide your digital signature in response to receiving a signature request for a daywork sheet.
If you are designated as a 'Signee' on a daywork sheet, you can use the steps below to sign off on the daywork sheet. This is an important step required to verify the daywork sheet. There are two (2) types of signees on a daywork sheet.
- Company Signee. A company signee is a person with signature authority for the company performing the work requested in the daywork sheet.
- Customer Signee. A customer signee is a person with signature authority for the entity that requested the labour, materials, or equipment being requested in the daywork sheet.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To be designated as a signee, 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Daywork Sheets tool and you must have an active Procore user account with a valid email address in the Project Directory.
- Additional Information:
- Signatures cannot be undone after submission.
- Open your email program.
- Open the 'Signature Requested' email message.
- If you are not currently logged into Procore, you will be required to enter your login credentials before Procore will display the T&M ticket. If you have not logged into Procore before, see How to Log in to Procore Web (app.procore.com) for assistance.
- Awaiting signature requests from the T&M Tickets tool do NOT appear in the 'My Open Items' section of the Project Home page or in the Company Portfolio tool. See View My Open Items in the Portfolio Tool.
- Scroll down to the Approvals section.
- Depending on your role, click one of these links:
- Under 'Company Signature' click the Provide Signature link.
- Under 'Customer Signature', click the Provide Signature link.
- In the Sign Below pop-up window, use your computer's touchpad or touch screen to draw your signature with your finger. If you want to redraw your signature before submitting it, click the 'x' in the top right corner of the GRAY signature area.
- Signatures cannot be undone. Make sure all information on the T&M ticket is correct before clicking Sign.
- Click Sign.