To edit a daywork sheet.
If you need to update a daywork sheet, most users can update the sheets they created. If your user account has been granted 'Admin' level permissions, you can update any daywork sheet on the project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To edit a daywork sheet you created, 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the Daywork Sheets tool.
- To edit all daywork sheets, 'Admin' level permissions on the Daywork Sheets tool.
- Navigate to the Daywork Sheets tool.
- Locate the daywork sheet to modify. Then click the Edit button.
- If a sheet is in the 'Approved' status, Procore displays a caution message. If you want to continue, click the Edit button.
- Keep in mind that if you edit entries in the Labour, Materials, or Equipment sections on an approved sheet, Procore removes all approval signatures and you will need to request new signatures. See Request a Signature on a Daywork Sheet.
- Under General Information, you can edit these fields:
- Ordered By: Select the user who made the request from the drop-down list. You can select one (1) name from the list. To appear in the list, the person must have a user account in the project's Directory tool. See Add a User Account to the Project Directory.
- Location: Select the location where the work associated with the daywork sheet will be performed. Users granted the appropriate permissions will have the option to click Create New Location button. See Add Tiered Locations to a Project.
- Reference #: Enter a reference number (such as a change order number) to associate with the daywork sheet.
- Performed On*: This field defaults to the current day. Click on the field and select a date from the calendar to change it.
- Status: Daywork sheets are automatically set to the 'In Progress' status when created, but will update to the 'Ready for Review' status when the sheet has been signed by the Company Signee. When the Customer Signee has signed and verified the sheet, the status will update to 'Field Verified'.
- Description of Work*: Enter a short description of the work for the daywork sheet.
- In the Labour, Materials, and Equipment sections, you can perform the following actions:
- Edit: Click any cell to enter or select new information.
- Delete: Click the Delete icon to remove the line item.
- Add: Add a new line item by entering data in the cells. Then click the Add button.
- Click Update.
The system updates the sheet. If you edited entries in the Labour, Materials, and Equipment section, the sheet's status changes to 'In Progress' and you will need to request new approval signatures. See Request a Signature on a Daywork Sheet.