To create an Progress Claim Room in Portfolio Financials and add non-contract progress claims for the project.
The Progress Claim Room in Portfolio Financials is a place where you can record progress claims for cost items that do not require a contract. Progress Claims added here are recorded as a lump sum and follow the same process as other progress claims, except that they are not against a schedule of values on a contract. Unlike the Contract Room in Portfolio Financials, the Progress Claim Room is only available on the Owner side and vendors do not share access.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- Important! The 'Progress Claim Room' feature must be enabled for your organization's account. If you do not yet have this feature enabled, please reach out to your Procore point of contact.
To create an Progress Claim Room:
- Navigate to the project's Cost Tracker on the Project Page.
- Locate a cost item that you want to add an progress claim for.
- Click the arrow icon for the cost item and select Add Non-Contract Progress Claims.
This action creates the Progress Claim Room. Progress Claim Rooms have an Progress Claim Room icon to differentiate from Contract Rooms and Tender Rooms.
Note: You can see the overall budget for the cost item in the 'Overview' section.
To add a new progress claim to the Progress Claim Room:
- Click Add Progress Claim.
- Enter a name and amount for the progress claim and complete the other optional fields as necessary.
- Optional: Click Add Vendor to link a vendor. Linking a vendor does not share the Progress Claim Room portal with them and only serves as a record of who the progress claim is for.
- Optional: Click Add Document to attach a relevant document for the progress claim.
- Click Submit.
Note: After submitting the progress claim, it will wait for approval or rejection.