Delete a Milestone in Portfolio Financials
NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To delete a milestone from a project in Portfolio Financials
The Milestones section in Portfolio Financials allows you to keep track of high-level milestones for the project, such as the 'Project Start' and 'Project End' dates.You can delete a milestone that is not relevant to the project or you may need to delete milestones in order to apply a milestone template. See Apply a Milestone Template to a Project in Portfolio Financials.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Navigate to the Project Page.
- In the Milestones section, click the vertical ellipsis icon next to the milestone you want to delete.
- Click Delete Milestone.
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion.