NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To edit a vendor's information in Portfolio Financials.
The Vendors page in Portfolio Financials is a database of all vendors that have been added to your organization's account in Procore. After a vendor profile is added, you can add or edit information and contacts for the vendor.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Click the more menu (≡) icon in Portfolio Financials and click Vendors.
- Locate the vendor you want to edit and select their account.
- Edit the vendor's information and contacts as necessary. See the steps below:
To edit a vendor's information:
- Click the pencil icon at the top of the vendor profile.
- Edit information for the fields as necessary.
- Click Save Vendor.
To edit a vendor's contacts:
- In the vendor's Contacts section, click the vertical ellipsis icon for the contact you want to edit.
- Click Edit Contact.
- Update the contact information as necessary.
- Click Save Changes.