To invite users to your team in a free Procore account.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'System Administrator' permissions for the Procore Construction Network account.
- Log in to your free Procore account.
- Click the Team page.
Note: If you haven't added any team members yet, an 'Invite Your Team' section is also shown on the Home page with a Go to Team button.
- Click Add User.
- Complete the following information:
- First Name*: Enter the first name of the employee.
- Last Name*: Enter the last name of the employee.
- Email Address*: Enter the email address for the employee.
Note: The end of the email (after the @ symbol) is automatically filled with your company's email domain.
- Role*: Select a role from the drop-down menu.
- Assign as Bid Contact?*:
- Click Yes if you want to assign this user as a Bid Contact and allow them to view and respond to bids.
- Click No if you do not want to assign this user as a Bid Contact.
- Permissions*: Select one of the following permission levels:
Note: See How do permissions work within Procore Construction Network accounts? for more information on permission levels.
- Member: Allows the employee to view other users and view projects and bids that they have been invited to.
- Team Administrator: Allows the employee to view other users, view projects and bids that they have been invited to, and manage company settings.
- System Administrator: Allows the employee to view, manage, and invite users, view projects and bids that they have been invited to, and manage company settings.
- When you are ready to invite the user, click Send Invite.